HAUNT RULES -
This event takes place on the campus of the Oregon School for the Deaf.
- Any one overheard making threatening comments will be asked to leave.
- Any one deemed under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance will not be permitted on campus, or access to a ticket to this event.
- Unruly behavior, foul language, line jumping, etc may be reason for removal from the event.
- We have a strict no touching policy at the Nightmare Factory, any guest found touching the actors or sets, Will be asked to leave.
- The Nightmare Factory uses a multi camera security system for your safety and ours. You will be recorded.
- No pictures allowed once inside the Nightmare Factory. TURN OFF ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES!
- Please put all electronic devices away prior to entering the Nightmare Factory.
- NO Smoking, you are on a school campus. this includes E cigs, and vape.
WE ARE NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS, LOST OR STOLEN PROPERTY.
You must have a ticket to enter.
WARNING: People with heart conditions, seizures, asthma be warned: Fog machines, strobe lights, specialty lights and high startles in use!
NEW FOR 2016 INFECTED NIGHTMARE!
A new way to experience the Nightmare Factory.
Buy your INFECTION DETECTOR and see if you can make it to safety, without becoming a zombie yourself!
VIP TICKETS NOW ON SALE AT COSTCO SALEM!
The Nightmare Factory
999 Locust Street NE, Salem Or
On the campus of the Oregon School for the Deaf
Read the article from Haunted Attractions Network:
your html snippet
October 21-22 7-11 PM
October 25-27 7-10 PM
October 28-29 7-11 PM
October 30-31 7-10 PM